It has been 2 years since I got divorced. We do not "plan" to have problems in our married life when we tie the knot, yet when such calamities do occur, it is a blessing to know that there are people out there who care enough to try and bring back the happiness that we've somehow lost over the years. I am not the kinda person who would join a website to find 'a perfect match'... yet when I heard about Eternal Garment and checked out their website I knew why everyone had been raving about them. Alhamdolillah Eternal Garment is probably the only matrimonial service that caters to individuals who have gone through some form of relationship issue. The best part is that they never let you access other profiles until you make a legitimate one of your own. You can be assured there are no fake individuals here. Everything on the website is well listed, and every little detail is properly highlighted.
Sr. Huma Habib, Pakistan
"May Allah bless and reward all who were, and are involved with this wonderful service. I have used several other websites in the past such as Single Muslim or Half our Deen, but none were like EternalGarment. On the other websites, there were too many fake profiles, and people were on those sites either to play around, or worse, illicit purposes. On those other websites, one "sister" once asked for money to be wired for "her sick grandma". Alhamdulillah I did not fall for it, but I hope that your staff continues to do what you're doing with EternalGarment, because it felt safe using your website and profiles all seemed real. At least the ones I contacted. On EternalGarment, alhamdulillah I met a wonderful sister, and inshallah our Nikah contract is this month. Your duaa will be appreciated, and I pray inshallah that Allah again blesses everyone involved with this project."
Br. Abdullah Haaris, Chicago, IL, USA. 02/12/12
First and foremost, I would like to praise you all for your noble efforts in helping people get married, especially, divorced people. It is a little challenging for divorced people to get married especially with a big DIVORCE label on you. But you have made it easy for us to help us connect with people of similar backgrounds for the purposes of marriage. I wanted to also mention that...by removing someone else's distress, Allah will remove your distress in this world and in the hereafter. Eternal Garment Strives to make this happen.
Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. When was the last time us men went shopping for designer pyjamas? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her.
3. Scholars and Islamic Community Leaders are our main source of promoting this web site. The goal is to provide a positive Muslims spouses searching experience.
4. Eternal Garment has robust monitoring and screening systems to provide a Halal and Islamic mannerisms.
5. We provide a safe and privacy-guaranteed platform for all members by approving genuine profiles only. We have created algorithms to reject scammers and online predators. Our focus is to provide an overall peace of mind experience to all our members!
2. Answer the simple questions about yourself and what you are seeking in a spouse (takes 5 minutes).
3. Optionally upload a picture if you feel comfortable.
4. Once we receive your completed profile, we do some evaluation of your profile. If everything looks good, we usually approve your profile within 24 hours of profile creation.
5. From then on you can login to your profile, and begin your search for your future spouse :-)
Do I have to pay anything for membership ?
Eternal Garment was started to help muslims around the world to get married. Our main focus is not to make money, but to gain the pleasure of Allah by serving His creation. However, it is difficult to maintain, improve, and provide excellent service
without some monetary contributions.
Therefore, first month is free. After that we charge a very nominal fee of US $27 for 3 month -or- US $60 for 12 months.